My Health Website

Are Your Vitamins Safe?

Monday, December 29, 2008

New Years Resolution #1

My number 1 this year is to start a work out routine. I have always enjoyed Yoga, but slacked off after a short time. I found an excellent site, Yoga Journal, and started by building my own routine. I used the tool to create this, consisting of 15 poses, and printed them out. Anyone who is skeptical about how useful yoga is should really try some of these poses. I was amazed at how difficult a few of them I chose really were. They look easy, but trust me, my muscles are telling me otherwise. I only did this for about 15min, but I can feel it all over. My shoulders and abs are showing the most sign of use. Balance is very necessary as well, this I have very little of. I am intimidated by going to a gym, and don't want to join a class, so I find this is the best way for me. I can do it at home, in front of my tv. No special clothes, or equipment required. Really this is my favorite low impact workout routine. No knee pain, and I feel relaxed.

ER Fat Burn, Detox Plans, Whole Food Vitamins

No comments: