My Health Website

Are Your Vitamins Safe?

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Recession Pricing on the Pops!

Everyone has felt the pain of this recession by now. While some of us are pulling out of it, for my husband and I it seems as if the end will never come. Between my working outside of the home, and my impending stressful school schedule my online business has suffered. For my followers, I do apologize. As a goal for myself, I have decided to put more time into The Pops. The great news is that with this economic downturn, the Pops are now being offered at special prices! All plans are 20% off, with special savings for those on subscription plans. Installments are also offered for those on the subscription. Also, if you blog, why not make some extra money doing it? Whole Food Nation is free to join as an affiliate, and practically sell themselves. You are on the computer anyway right? Do you take the Pops yourself? You can sign up and get paid for ordering for yourself! How great is that? Think about it. Who wouldn't want to get paid for something you already do?

Green Pops Page
Purple Pops Page
Sign Up An Affiliate

4 comments:

Online Healthy Diet Meal Plans said...

nice post and i must visit it again keep on updating :)

Diet Plan said...

I like your post :)

Bevan said...

Taking quality broad spectrum nutritional vitamin supplements regularly can ensure that your body has enough of the nutrients needed to perform and function the way it's supposed to.

Roderick Parker said...

I liked the posts and cool layout you have here! I would like to thank you for sharing your experience and the time it took to post!! Two Thumbs up!
Pure coffee extract